1 September 2014
The Cool Season collection for 2014 is a range of lightweight footwear for men, women and kids who are ready for anything—from sunny days to unexpected rain or snow; from walking the dog to discovering hidden trails. Each style delivers a wealth of technologies that provide ultimate comfort and weather resistance. Leer más...
11 August 2014
Hi-Tec's Man of Steel, Mark Tucker (Hi-Tec Outdoor Performance Manager) has completed the anticipated Half Iron Man in Northumberland at the end of July. It was an amazing event that saw many people from all over come together to raise money for their chosen charity. Mark takes us on a journey through the ups and downs of this fierce triathlon and explains how it's the hardest race he has endured yet! Leer más...
25 July 2014
The opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games was a spectacular event that saw Nations come together on the 23 July to celebrate the beginning of the games in Glasgow 2014. Leer más...
23 July 2014
Hi-Tec are thrilled to congratulate Nick Matthew as Team England announce that he will bear the national flag at the Opening Ceremony at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow on Wednesday 23rd July 2014. Leer más...
15 July 2014
Footwear Pioneers Team Up With Dutch Walk of the World ‘De 4 Daagse’ and a Global Walking Ambassador Leer más...
- Welcome to the Cool Season line for Fall 2014. (1 September 2014)
- Hi-Tec's Man of Steel completes Half Iron Man in Hi-Tec Infinity HPi (11 August 2014)
- Congratulations Nick Matthew! (28 July 2014)
- Nick Matthew carrying the England flag at Commonwealth Games (25 July 2014)
- Nick Matthew is Flag Bearer for Commonwealth Games! (23 July 2014)
- Hi-Tec Supports Largest Walking Event on the Planet (15 July 2014)