30 October 2014
The unsung hero of Pharrell’s clap-happy pop video, the world’s greatest marriage proposal and a child’s fascination with dead pirates are the inspiration for a series of documentaries created by outdoor brand, Hi-Tec. Leer más...
1 September 2014
The Cool Season collection for 2014 is a range of lightweight footwear for men, women and kids who are ready for anything—from sunny days to unexpected rain or snow; from walking the dog to discovering hidden trails. Each style delivers a wealth of technologies that provide ultimate comfort and weather resistance. Leer más...
11 August 2014
Hi-Tec's Man of Steel, Mark Tucker (Hi-Tec Outdoor Performance Manager) has completed the anticipated Half Iron Man in Northumberland at the end of July. It was an amazing event that saw many people from all over come together to raise money for their chosen charity. Mark takes us on a journey through the ups and downs of this fierce triathlon and explains how it's the hardest race he has endured yet! Leer más...
25 July 2014
The opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games was a spectacular event that saw Nations come together on the 23 July to celebrate the beginning of the games in Glasgow 2014. Leer más...
- Happy Documentary Kicks Off Global Walkumentary Campaign (30 October 2014)
- Hi-Tec Brand Ambassador Walks 3000 km For 30 Kids (20 October 2014)
- Welcome to the Cool Season line for Fall 2014. (1 September 2014)
- Hi-Tec's Man of Steel completes Half Iron Man in Hi-Tec Infinity HPi (11 August 2014)
- Congratulations Nick Matthew! (28 July 2014)
- Nick Matthew carrying the England flag at Commonwealth Games (25 July 2014)