21 May 2015
‘Achieving something special simply by walking’ by Rob Candy A beginner’s guide to training for a long distance hike. Leer más...
21 May 2015
Jonathon, known as ‘Chiky’, is a lively and energetic student from Alajuela in Costa Rica. He is currently on a short break from his studies to participate as a venturer on a Raleigh International expedition in Costa Rica & Nicaragua. Leer más...
20 May 2015
Hi-Tec has signed an exclusive deal with market entry experts, The Mustard Concept, to launch its new wearable and electronics accessories range throughout Western Europe. Leer más...
3 December 2014
Hi-Tec to help transform the lives of young people through supporting international sustainable development programmes Leer más...
- A beginner’s guide to training for a long distance hike. (21 May 2015)
- ‘How being outdoors can make a positive impact on the world’ by Jonathon Rojas (21 May 2015)
- Hi-Tec launches wearable electronics throughout Western Europe (20 May 2015)
- Why we do our best work outdoors (23 January 2015)
- Hi-Tec Outdoors Cerro Castillo Week (23 December 2014)
- Hi-Tec Sports Raleigh International To Equip Young People in Costa Rica and Tanzania (3 December 2014)