23 June 2011
Liquid Mountaineering Wins Prestigious Award!
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is the world's biggest celebration of creativity in communications. As the most prestigious international advertising awards, more than 24,000 entries from all over the world are showcased and judged at the Festival. Winners receive the highly coveted Lion trophy, presented at four award ceremonies throughout the week.
Not heard of Hi-Tec’s Viral Ad? Check out the brief explanation below!
“Commissioned by Hi-Tec Sports, an outdoor brand, a viral campaign was launched around a new extreme sport called 'Liquid Mountaineering'. The viral documentary shows how athlete Ulf Gartner and fellow sportsmen manage to run on water with their Hi-Tec shoes. The documentary created a global buzz, racked up 9 million views online and received massive media coverage on TV stations and in newspapers across the globe. There were dozens of people posting 'me-too' films on YouTube, try to walk on water. Of course, any attempt without Hi-Tec’s failed miserably.”
- Welcome to the Cool Season line for Fall 2014. (1 September 2014)
- Hi-Tec's Man of Steel completes Half Iron Man in Hi-Tec Infinity HPi (11 August 2014)
- Congratulations Nick Matthew! (28 July 2014)
- Nick Matthew carrying the England flag at Commonwealth Games (25 July 2014)
- Nick Matthew is Flag Bearer for Commonwealth Games! (23 July 2014)
- Hi-Tec Supports Largest Walking Event on the Planet (15 July 2014)