23 June 2011
Liquid Mountaineering Wins Prestigious Award!
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is the world's biggest celebration of creativity in communications. As the most prestigious international advertising awards, more than 24,000 entries from all over the world are showcased and judged at the Festival. Winners receive the highly coveted Lion trophy, presented at four award ceremonies throughout the week.
Not heard of Hi-Tec’s Viral Ad? Check out the brief explanation below!
“Commissioned by Hi-Tec Sports, an outdoor brand, a viral campaign was launched around a new extreme sport called 'Liquid Mountaineering'. The viral documentary shows how athlete Ulf Gartner and fellow sportsmen manage to run on water with their Hi-Tec shoes. The documentary created a global buzz, racked up 9 million views online and received massive media coverage on TV stations and in newspapers across the globe. There were dozens of people posting 'me-too' films on YouTube, try to walk on water. Of course, any attempt without Hi-Tec’s failed miserably.”
- Hi-Tec trail event Ruta Senderismo in Chili great succes (18 December 2013)
- Hi-Tec Zuuk wins Footwear Product of the Year Award at the Great Outdoors Awards 2013 (13 December 2013)
- Australian actor Hayden Christensen prefers Hi-Tec (10 December 2013)
- Nick Matthew Retains World Open Title (8 November 2011)
- October winner - The Infinity-Run (3 November 2011)
- September winner - The Infinity Run (3 October 2011)