23 August 2011
Best New Shoe (Trail) - V-Lite Infinity
The running network recently awarded the V-Lite Infinity the title of 'Best new shoe' within their Trail category. We were up against the likes of Asics, Brooks, New Balance and Inov8, so to win within such an established catgeory is a fantastic result for the V-Lite Infinity!
"Each summer brings more shoes designed to enhance your off-road running experiences. This year, subcategories in this type of shoe have become more distinct. We’ve taken a look at shoes from the burgeoning Responsive, Performance, and Racing categories, with a Hybrid thrown in for good measure. Responsive Trail shoes are designed to adapt to the trail (by geometry or by materials); Performance Trail shoes are responsive as well as light (under 350 grams). Trail Racing shoes have very low profile designs and are very lightweight, often well under 300 grams. Hybrid Trail shoes have features that suit both roads and trails, especially cushioning and stability to manage overpronation and the imbalance caused by uneven terrain".
- Hi-Tec trail event Ruta Senderismo in Chili great succes (18 December 2013)
- Hi-Tec Zuuk wins Footwear Product of the Year Award at the Great Outdoors Awards 2013 (13 December 2013)
- Australian actor Hayden Christensen prefers Hi-Tec (10 December 2013)
- Nick Matthew Retains World Open Title (8 November 2011)
- October winner - The Infinity-Run (3 November 2011)
- September winner - The Infinity Run (3 October 2011)