23 August 2011
Best New Shoe (Trail) - V-Lite Infinity
The running network recently awarded the V-Lite Infinity the title of 'Best new shoe' within their Trail category. We were up against the likes of Asics, Brooks, New Balance and Inov8, so to win within such an established catgeory is a fantastic result for the V-Lite Infinity!
"Each summer brings more shoes designed to enhance your off-road running experiences. This year, subcategories in this type of shoe have become more distinct. We’ve taken a look at shoes from the burgeoning Responsive, Performance, and Racing categories, with a Hybrid thrown in for good measure. Responsive Trail shoes are designed to adapt to the trail (by geometry or by materials); Performance Trail shoes are responsive as well as light (under 350 grams). Trail Racing shoes have very low profile designs and are very lightweight, often well under 300 grams. Hybrid Trail shoes have features that suit both roads and trails, especially cushioning and stability to manage overpronation and the imbalance caused by uneven terrain".
- Hi-Tec Brand Ambassador Walks 3000 km For 30 Kids (20 October 2014)
- Welcome to the Cool Season line for Fall 2014. (1 September 2014)
- Hi-Tec's Man of Steel completes Half Iron Man in Hi-Tec Infinity HPi (11 August 2014)
- Congratulations Nick Matthew! (28 July 2014)
- Nick Matthew carrying the England flag at Commonwealth Games (25 July 2014)
- Nick Matthew is Flag Bearer for Commonwealth Games! (23 July 2014)