8 August 2007
HI-TEC SHOPPING IN STYLE!
HI-TEC CHINA held the grand opening of their first retail store at The Grandview Mall, Guangzhou, China on the 1st August 2007.
The incredibly stylish and modern store is designed specifically for the HI-TEC collection of products displaying them in a light, clean and spacious environment.
A further 20 stores are planned before the end of this year with a target of 400 stores by 2009.
Steve Rogers comments, "We are all extremely proud of our achievements here at HI-TEC and look forward to the challenge of opening many more successful stores in the near future".
© 2007 HI-TEC Plc
- HI-TEC SPORTS LAUNCHES NEW ‘TREK’ RANGE OF ACTIVITY TRACKING WEARABLES (25 November 2015)
- World's first all-female squad Protecting South Africa's rhinos (18 August 2015)
- BLACK MAMBA'S WIN AT 2015 RHINO AWARDS! (29 July 2015)
- An intro to long distance trails – the big ones… (20 July 2015)
- How to break in your new walking boots (7 July 2015)
- WHY DO MY FEET HURT AFTER WALKING? (17 June 2015)