8 August 2007
HI-TEC SHOPPING IN STYLE!
HI-TEC CHINA held the grand opening of their first retail store at The Grandview Mall, Guangzhou, China on the 1st August 2007.
The incredibly stylish and modern store is designed specifically for the HI-TEC collection of products displaying them in a light, clean and spacious environment.
A further 20 stores are planned before the end of this year with a target of 400 stores by 2009.
Steve Rogers comments, "We are all extremely proud of our achievements here at HI-TEC and look forward to the challenge of opening many more successful stores in the near future".
© 2007 HI-TEC Plc
- WHY DO MY FEET HURT AFTER WALKING? (17 June 2015)
- Nutrition tips for sport walking (17 June 2015)
- ‘How being outdoors can make a positive impact on the world’ by Jane Masuki (17 June 2015)
- Hi-Tec Urges Participation in US National Trails Day (5 June 2015)
- A beginner’s guide to training for a long distance hike. (21 May 2015)
- ‘How being outdoors can make a positive impact on the world’ by Jonathon Rojas (21 May 2015)