8 August 2007
HI-TEC SHOPPING IN STYLE!
HI-TEC CHINA held the grand opening of their first retail store at The Grandview Mall, Guangzhou, China on the 1st August 2007.
The incredibly stylish and modern store is designed specifically for the HI-TEC collection of products displaying them in a light, clean and spacious environment.
A further 20 stores are planned before the end of this year with a target of 400 stores by 2009.
Steve Rogers comments, "We are all extremely proud of our achievements here at HI-TEC and look forward to the challenge of opening many more successful stores in the near future".
© 2007 HI-TEC Plc
- Happy Documentary Kicks Off Global Walkumentary Campaign (30 October 2014)
- Hi-Tec Brand Ambassador Walks 3000 km For 30 Kids (20 October 2014)
- Welcome to the Cool Season line for Fall 2014. (1 September 2014)
- Hi-Tec's Man of Steel completes Half Iron Man in Hi-Tec Infinity HPi (11 August 2014)
- Congratulations Nick Matthew! (28 July 2014)
- Nick Matthew carrying the England flag at Commonwealth Games (25 July 2014)