6 August 2007
HI-TEC MARATHON MAN
Every year Thomas Armstrong participates in around 35 marathons all over the world, single-handedly raising a staggering £73,500 for numerous charities. 66-year-old Tommy who lives in Greenock, Scotland, always runs in fancy dress and was proudly awarded the Top Fundraiser of Scotland award in 2006.
Since 1984, Tommy has run an outstanding 250 races in the same pair of HI-TEC trainers however after 28 years of constant use he reluctantly has invested in a brand new pair of beloved HI-TEC's.
Tommy comments, "I would not consider doing any serious running in any other shoes brands apart from HI-TEC as they are the most comfortable and durable to run in. I would be glad to recommend them to any serious runners and I will continue to run in them for a long time to come."
© 2007 HI-TEC Plc
- Figures Show Rhino Poaching In South Africa Has Fallen (1 February 2016)
- HI-TEC SPORTS LAUNCHES NEW ‘TREK’ RANGE OF ACTIVITY TRACKING WEARABLES (25 November 2015)
- World's first all-female squad Protecting South Africa's rhinos (18 August 2015)
- BLACK MAMBA'S WIN AT 2015 RHINO AWARDS! (29 July 2015)
- An intro to long distance trails – the big ones… (20 July 2015)
- How to break in your new walking boots (7 July 2015)
- February (1)