6 August 2007
HI-TEC MARATHON MAN
Every year Thomas Armstrong participates in around 35 marathons all over the world, single-handedly raising a staggering £73,500 for numerous charities. 66-year-old Tommy who lives in Greenock, Scotland, always runs in fancy dress and was proudly awarded the Top Fundraiser of Scotland award in 2006.
Since 1984, Tommy has run an outstanding 250 races in the same pair of HI-TEC trainers however after 28 years of constant use he reluctantly has invested in a brand new pair of beloved HI-TEC's.
Tommy comments, "I would not consider doing any serious running in any other shoes brands apart from HI-TEC as they are the most comfortable and durable to run in. I would be glad to recommend them to any serious runners and I will continue to run in them for a long time to come."
© 2007 HI-TEC Plc
- Happy Documentary Kicks Off Global Walkumentary Campaign (30 October 2014)
- Hi-Tec Brand Ambassador Walks 3000 km For 30 Kids (20 October 2014)
- Welcome to the Cool Season line for Fall 2014. (1 September 2014)
- Hi-Tec's Man of Steel completes Half Iron Man in Hi-Tec Infinity HPi (11 August 2014)
- Congratulations Nick Matthew! (28 July 2014)
- Nick Matthew carrying the England flag at Commonwealth Games (25 July 2014)