6 August 2007
HI-TEC MARATHON MAN
Every year Thomas Armstrong participates in around 35 marathons all over the world, single-handedly raising a staggering £73,500 for numerous charities. 66-year-old Tommy who lives in Greenock, Scotland, always runs in fancy dress and was proudly awarded the Top Fundraiser of Scotland award in 2006.
Since 1984, Tommy has run an outstanding 250 races in the same pair of HI-TEC trainers however after 28 years of constant use he reluctantly has invested in a brand new pair of beloved HI-TEC's.
Tommy comments, "I would not consider doing any serious running in any other shoes brands apart from HI-TEC as they are the most comfortable and durable to run in. I would be glad to recommend them to any serious runners and I will continue to run in them for a long time to come."
© 2007 HI-TEC Plc
- A beginner’s guide to training for a long distance hike. (21 May 2015)
- ‘How being outdoors can make a positive impact on the world’ by Jonathon Rojas (21 May 2015)
- Hi-Tec launches wearable electronics throughout Western Europe (20 May 2015)
- Why we do our best work outdoors (23 January 2015)
- Hi-Tec Outdoors Cerro Castillo Week (23 December 2014)
- Hi-Tec Sports Raleigh International To Equip Young People in Costa Rica and Tanzania (3 December 2014)