6 August 2007
HI-TEC MARATHON MAN
Every year Thomas Armstrong participates in around 35 marathons all over the world, single-handedly raising a staggering £73,500 for numerous charities. 66-year-old Tommy who lives in Greenock, Scotland, always runs in fancy dress and was proudly awarded the Top Fundraiser of Scotland award in 2006.
Since 1984, Tommy has run an outstanding 250 races in the same pair of HI-TEC trainers however after 28 years of constant use he reluctantly has invested in a brand new pair of beloved HI-TEC's.
Tommy comments, "I would not consider doing any serious running in any other shoes brands apart from HI-TEC as they are the most comfortable and durable to run in. I would be glad to recommend them to any serious runners and I will continue to run in them for a long time to come."
© 2007 HI-TEC Plc
- Nick Matthew Retains World Open Title (8 November 2011)
- October winner - The Infinity-Run (3 November 2011)
- September winner - The Infinity Run (3 October 2011)
- Hi-Tec are proud to join forces with Academies Enterprise Trust (13 September 2011)
- August winner - The Infinity-Run (2 September 2011)
- Best New Shoe (Trail) - V-Lite Infinity (23 August 2011)