23 June 2011
Liquid Mountaineering Wins Prestigious Award!
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is the world's biggest celebration of creativity in communications. As the most prestigious international advertising awards, more than 24,000 entries from all over the world are showcased and judged at the Festival. Winners receive the highly coveted Lion trophy, presented at four award ceremonies throughout the week.
Not heard of Hi-Tec’s Viral Ad? Check out the brief explanation below!
“Commissioned by Hi-Tec Sports, an outdoor brand, a viral campaign was launched around a new extreme sport called 'Liquid Mountaineering'. The viral documentary shows how athlete Ulf Gartner and fellow sportsmen manage to run on water with their Hi-Tec shoes. The documentary created a global buzz, racked up 9 million views online and received massive media coverage on TV stations and in newspapers across the globe. There were dozens of people posting 'me-too' films on YouTube, try to walk on water. Of course, any attempt without Hi-Tec’s failed miserably.”
- Why we do our best work outdoors (23 January 2015)
- Hi-Tec Outdoors Cerro Castillo Week (23 December 2014)
- Hi-Tec Sports Raleigh International To Equip Young People in Costa Rica and Tanzania (3 December 2014)
- Happy Documentary Kicks Off Global Walkumentary Campaign (30 October 2014)
- Hi-Tec Brand Ambassador Walks 3000 km For 30 Kids (20 October 2014)
- Welcome to the Cool Season line for Fall 2014. (1 September 2014)
- January (1)