25 November 2015
HI-TEC SPORTS LAUNCHES NEW ‘TREK’ RANGE OF ACTIVITY TRACKING WEARABLES
Pioneering footwear and apparel brand announces a great value range that gives those with a passion for the outdoors insight into their health and wellbeing.
- FUNCTIONALITY – track your output, see who’s trying to contact you and take control of your music right from your wrist
- COMPETITIVE – ability to connect with friends and see who performs best
- LONG LIFE – up to 5-day battery life, subject to settings and level of usage
- SLEEK & STYLISH – slim black wristband perfect for everyday wear
25th November 2015, London, UK – HI-TEC, the global brand dedicated to sports and outdoor products today introduced the ‘TREK’ range of wearable activity devices, aimed at individuals who are passionate about the outdoors and curious about how their activity affects their health and wellbeing.
As with all HI-TEC products, the TREK range delivers great technology features and offers exceptional value. The TREK range is firmly positioned at those with a love of the outdoors, who love walking, rambling, running and keeping healthy in the fresh air.
For users who lead an active outdoor lifestyle, the TREK range, adds a new dimension to understanding how their activity affects their health and wellbeing. The HI-TEC TREK range of stylish trackers which are worn comfortably on the wrist and have ion-hardened touchscreens, comes in three versions:
- TREK Lite £49.99 (RRP) tracks the users: Steps, Distance, Calories, Motivation, Sleep patterns and has Caller ID
- TREK Go £59.99 (RRP) tracks the users: Steps, Distance, Calories, Motivation, Notifications, Sleep patterns and links to your mobile through Smartapps (notifications)
- TREK Plus £79.99 (RRP) tracks the users: Steps, Distance, Calories, Motivation, Notifications, Sleep patterns, links to your mobile through Smartapps (notifications) and monitors your Heart Rate
Commenting on the latest edition to the HI-TEC range, Ed van Wezel, CEO, HI-TEC said: “HI-TEC TREK is a natural extension to our range. Our customers have a love of the outdoors and experience that through activities that include walking, running, rambling or simply just being out and about.”
All of the new products enable users to track distance, calories, sleep patterns, connect with friends and include Caller ID. The TREK Go also includes message notifications, music control and the TREK Plus has the added benefit of heart rate monitoring. The TREK products provide the ideal balance between an activity tracker and a smart watch.
Van Wezel continued: “We recognized that for many of our customers their activity was a means of keeping healthy and helping with their general well being. With the HI-TEC TREK range, we are giving our customers a simple and affordable means to monitor their health, whether that be at home or while out and about.”
The HI-TEC TREK range is available to buy across the UK in store at Go Outdoors, online at Amazon and direct from HI-TEC and comes with FREE subscription to music and digital magazines to get the most out of your
- Figures Show Rhino Poaching In South Africa Has Fallen (1 February 2016)
- HI-TEC SPORTS LAUNCHES NEW ‘TREK’ RANGE OF ACTIVITY TRACKING WEARABLES (25 November 2015)
- World's first all-female squad Protecting South Africa's rhinos (18 August 2015)
- BLACK MAMBA'S WIN AT 2015 RHINO AWARDS! (29 July 2015)
- An intro to long distance trails – the big ones… (20 July 2015)
- How to break in your new walking boots (7 July 2015)
- February (1)