20 November 2014
Rob Candy shares how he went from beginner walker to endurance-ready for New Zealand’s 3000 km Te Araroa trail. Read More...
11 November 2014
A practical guide to lacing up and helping others When I first speak with Rob Candy, he is surprisingly casual about his walking experience so far. “I’m not a professional walker at all. I’m an amateur,” he tells me, “but I like the idea of making a positive impact while doing something I love.” Rob is talking to me from his home base in Wellington, New Zealand, where he will soon begin a 3000 km walk to raise $NZ 30,000 for 30 kids. Not a bad effort, right? Read More...
- Figures Show Rhino Poaching In South Africa Has Fallen (1 February 2016)
- HI-TEC SPORTS LAUNCHES NEW ‘TREK’ RANGE OF ACTIVITY TRACKING WEARABLES (25 November 2015)
- World's first all-female squad Protecting South Africa's rhinos (18 August 2015)
- BLACK MAMBA'S WIN AT 2015 RHINO AWARDS! (29 July 2015)
- An intro to long distance trails – the big ones… (20 July 2015)
- How to break in your new walking boots (7 July 2015)
- February (1)