17 June 2015
I lift my spork up to eye-level. A gruel-like paste of oats and boiling water despondently oozes glacially over the edge, slowly dripping back into the bowl below. Day 117. Same breakfast. Again. With a sigh I think about how in about five minutes I’m going to be picking run-away globules out of my beard. There’s nothing like porridge for getting tangled up in trekking beards. Occupational hazard I’m afraid. Read More...
17 June 2015
Tanzanian venturer, Jane Masuki seized the opportunity to participate in a Raleigh International expedition in order to further her skills and make a positive impact in her country. Read More...
5 June 2015
Hi-Tec Sports USA reminds Americans that Great Outdoors Month kicks off Saturday, June 6, 2015 when thousands of Americans are expected to turn out for U.S. National Trails Day. Read More...
- Figures Show Rhino Poaching In South Africa Has Fallen (1 February 2016)
- HI-TEC SPORTS LAUNCHES NEW ‘TREK’ RANGE OF ACTIVITY TRACKING WEARABLES (25 November 2015)
- World's first all-female squad Protecting South Africa's rhinos (18 August 2015)
- BLACK MAMBA'S WIN AT 2015 RHINO AWARDS! (29 July 2015)
- An intro to long distance trails – the big ones… (20 July 2015)
- How to break in your new walking boots (7 July 2015)
- February (1)