Quintic Consultancy Ltd specialises in Biomechanics video analysis software, sports biomechanics & performance analysis consultancy. Hi-Tec have been working with Quintic for 6 years to help create some of our key products, from the CDT Golf collection to the successful 4:SYS Court and Athletic ranges. With V-Lite Infinity we have concentrated on the improved performance and the prevention of injury through the key technologies used in the shoe.Pressure Profiles
|Pressure profiles, illustrating the COP pathway, pressure hotspots|
Smoother, straighter centre of pressure with less wobble and more efficient gait cycle.
|The North Face||Brooks||Montrail||Hi-Tec Infinity|
Globally respected field testing facility based in The Lake District, UK.
In exceess of 200 hours/1400 miles on trails, roads and fells:
- Superb fitting size 8 (UK), good hold on mixed terrain
- They do dry faster than many lightweight trail/fell shoes
- Grip on steep grass/fell ascents and overall comfort is good, no complaint on road sections of any impact jarring
- Heel hold better than some established fell shoes from other brands
- Outsole composition to be durable and well suited to end use
P2i is the world leader in liquid repellent nano-coating technology and have been working with Hi-Tec since 2006 on the revolutionary ion-mask™ collection. When it came to the V-Lite Infinity range P2i concentrated on the average water uptake, as keeping the shoe dry is crucial to ensuring the shoe remains light and comfortable during usage.HPi Data
|Immersion water uptake||Flex water uptake|
|Model||Treated||Untreated||% Difference||Treated||Untreated||% Difference|