18 August 2015
Unarmed Black Mambas recruited from surrounding communities are successfully guarding a nature reserve inside the Greater Kruger national park Read More...
17 June 2015
I lift my spork up to eye-level. A gruel-like paste of oats and boiling water despondently oozes glacially over the edge, slowly dripping back into the bowl below. Day 117. Same breakfast. Again. With a sigh I think about how in about five minutes I’m going to be picking run-away globules out of my beard. There’s nothing like porridge for getting tangled up in trekking beards. Occupational hazard I’m afraid. Read More...
- World's first all-female squad Protecting South Africa's rhinos (18 August 2015)
- BLACK MAMBA'S WIN AT 2015 RHINO AWARDS! (29 July 2015)
- An intro to long distance trails – the big ones… (20 July 2015)
- How to break in your new walking boots (7 July 2015)
- WHY DO MY FEET HURT AFTER WALKING? (17 June 2015)
- Nutrition tips for sport walking (17 June 2015)